Was going to sub as a high school English teacher today, but I have 4 tests and an article review due next week and the school is further away than we thought, so I'm gonna be a study girl instead. School, school, school. At least it's helping me sleep. Pretty soon I might be changing the name of my blog, unless my insomniacness returns. I've been getting good sleep.
So, what can we write about today? How about my application to the nursing school; everything is in! All those who know me as a procrastinator should be proud. Everything is sitting in the graduate school and nursing offices, waiting for the December 1 deadline. Now I just wait and wait until mid-January when they hopefully ask me for an interview and then accept me. :) I still don't know what it is I'm supposed to do with my life, other than love people and love God, but I do feel like this program was made for me -- I hope I get the chance to get my RN and MSN in Public Health. I hope nursing is what I want to do. I wish I could focus more on the here and now. Rambling.
For my friends:
Joanna -- I'm so happy for you; see you tomorrow
Kendra -- call or write Hackensack; I bet she'd love to hear from you
Kellye -- being married is fun
Kelly -- you were made to help people heal, no matter what job you have
Geoff -- thanks for coming with me
Morgan -- Tienes que mover a Austin pronto, ¿entiende?
No comments:
Post a Comment