Monday, December 22, 2003

It is so early -- I'm having reverse insomnia this morning. 5:26 a.m. I wonder what people are dreaming about right now. Here's what I'm dreaming about...

***That awful, yet soothing Amy Grant Christmas album -- though it pains me at times to admit it, that album immediately signals some chemical in my brain that tells me, "Ok, now it's Christmas."

***My mom locked up in her bedroom, the mad sounds of furious, crinkling wrapping paper, the zip of the tape, that sound that the scissors make when you cut the paper in one stroke, and my favorite, the sound of 99 cent, red, white, and green ribbon being curled.

***The smell at my dad's house -- I think my step-mom burns this certain scented candle every year. It's like cinnamon apple or something of that nature; smells goooood.

***Seeing the ornaments I made in elementary school -- my favorite is the snowman made out of an old seashell I picked up on the beach in Florida. It's so butt ugly, but I love it.

Merry Happy Times. :)

No comments: