Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Two more tests and I'm free from school for about a month. :) I'm so happy. I can't believe another semester, another 9 credits is coming to a close. It's a very nice feeling.

Oh, I must tell you of our recent drama...

A couple days ago I went to check our bank account balance and was shocked to see that it said $0.00 available balance. We should have had roughly $980 something in our account, plus a deposit of a couple hundred more over the weekend. I investigated for a couple hours and much to my dismay, discovered that Geoff had somehow misplaced his bank card, someone picked it up and spent over $1200 over the weekend, and loss prevention had flagged the account because they thought it looked "suspicious" and put a hold on the account. Boy am I glad they stopped that person from spending any more of our money! So today I have to file a formal dispute claim for the charges and then it'll take about 5-10 business days to be reimbursed for the losses. I was bummed until I found out that Geoff's parents were gonna spot us the cash until we could get it all straightened out -- family is good. They take care of you when it counts, eh? So our drama is still going on because our rent check made the account in the negative, but the bank said they won't charge us for any overdraft fees, so that's good. Phew. What a headache!

Like I always say, it's just money.

No comments: