Biologized Out
Phew. I've reviewed about all I can take of this biology/chemistry for the day. A lot of it is basics that I've gone over about 8 bagillion times through the course of my pre-med, pre-nursing, college credit extravaganza. I'm done with those integral proteins for good after this class -- woohoo!! I'm very excited to actually start with the hands-on, practical skills and knowledge that will come with acceptance to the RN program at UT, but unfortunately, I STILL DON'T KNOW IF I GOT IN! I'm supposed to find out early February, so I twiddle my thumbs, find everything in the world to do but study for this upcoming Physiology test, write a letter, read a book, work out, take a shower, think about life, and eat an English muffin. Such is the life of a spoiled rotten, loved wife of a man who goes to work every day and teaches children about the area of a cone.
On another note, I agree with Meryl Streep -- steroids and hetero marriage are not the two biggest issues in this world. What do you think are the two biggest?
(One serious and one not-so-serious) I say the disparity between the rich and the poor, and two-ply toilet paper. (A class "presidential" candidate at Baylor actually used the latter in his campaign and I was utterly disgusted when he won. Sad, huh?)
No comments:
Post a Comment