Subbed today -- I can't do it as often because of my school schedule, but elementary schools start around 7:30 and end around 3:00 in the afternoon. I taught (ha, taught, more like babysat) art class 8 times today, 3 times in Spanish, and the rest in Spanish and English. It was really fun, except for a few kids that were rude to me. The smiles and hugs and "You're nice" and "You're pretty" made up for it. Then I went to school (grown-ups' school) until 5:30ish so I'm pretty worn out this fine evening.
Greek salad with chicken tastes yummy.
I think I'm making a friend. (My first Austin friend that didn't know Geoff first!) She's applying for the same program and we have a lot of family background junk that's the same. That was so eloquently put, eh? He he he. Anyway, her 30th bday is this Monday and we're gonna go see a movie together just because we can. Friends are nice to have.
I'm tired. My eyelids are heavy and slowwwly faaaaalling... zzzzZZZZ...
No comments:
Post a Comment