Friday, May 07, 2004

All Done

The kids I used to babysit would say that when they were done with dinner. And now I'm saying it because I'm done with school! (For now.) It was wonderful -- my professor told me out in the hall after I turned in my test that no matter what I got on today's exam, he was giving me an A because I "deserve it." I'm cool with that! :) He was a great teacher, even before he told me the news today. What a relief. I was on the border of an A or a B, so that makes me feel great. Now I'm gonna sub full time until the beginning of June when I start nursing school.

I'm feeling really left out of a friend's life right now -- I just found out about something really big from her sister instead of her and I don't want to email her or call her because if she wanted me to know, she would have told me herself. I don't know what to do. I'll just wait to hear from her, I guess. It's kind of a bummer because I feel like she only wants me as a friend when it's convenient for her. Like she just doesn't have the energy to be my friend, so she uses the "you're annoying" line to get rid of me. I dunno. I'm glad I got that off my chest. I don't think she checks this site anymore anyway.