You know, most people say that as if it were a bad thing. I'm having a great time in school; my friends are fun, I'm actually interested in all the subject matter, and I feel "on my way"-ish. I would have liked to stay in Oregon longer and seen more nature (us Texas folks don't get much nature round these parts, at least not that kind of nature) but I had a blast. Me and Kenner urban hiked our asses off, went to a gay pride fair on accident, visited the Willamette River (beautiful), drank margaritas and ate chips and salsa (you can take the girl out of Texas...), rode the bus to and from an excellent youth hostel, ate the best salmon I've ever tasted, and much much more. And I got an 87 on my test yesterday after studying enough to make a 50 at most, or at least I thought. Good times, Portland, Oregon.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment