Ok, I know this is gross but my armpits really hurt. I shaved them dry yesterday in a hurry before a Christmas party and I'm paying for it today. They're all hive-ish and red, hot and itchy. Luckily, I'm done with finals and I don't have to sit through a two hour test with painful pits. Can you imagine, sweating through that last final, the one that's kicking your butt, only to be constantly plagued with the burning and stinging of those strange crevices beneath your arms? Ick.
I got two As and one B in my classes. Also, no one emailed me so that means one of two things, either no one reads my blog anymore or I've already told all the people that do. Well, we're having a GIRL! :) Her name will be Adeline Leigh Krall. I'm already calling her Addy, so I guess that's her name for sure now. I can't wait to hold her. Moosh moosh.
No comments:
Post a Comment