I remember when she was 11. Eleven years old! She had a baby boy yesterday, my friend's little sister. Pretty weird. Makes me feel old, and yet, I'm still so young. I remember being 11 myself. We had just moved to Colorado and I made a new friend named Shannon. She lived down the street and her mom fixed homemade guacamole. I went to Challenger Middle School and played the clarinet. What were you doing when you were eleven?
3 comments:
I was in 5th grade at Bluff Park Elementary School, playing baseball on the A's at Shades Mountain Community Park with my friends Hal and Joey. How All-American is THAT?
I was getting used to the epic lunch lines at Grisham Middle School, the onset of puberty and a bad case of acne, and a run-by KneeToTheGroin by the 18-year-old school thug, Waylan Jenkins. Oh Junior High, how I loath thee . . .
i started to a new school in Belton missouri, met a girl who was a big influence on me in a not so great way and i started experimenting w/ everything possible. what memories.
Post a Comment