
Is that how you spell it? Anyway, I wish I could post sound to this blog because Adeline has this new piercing cry that sounds much like the pterodactyls in the Discovery channel specials about dinosaurs. It's cute to us, but I'm sure to any other living being, it's atrocious.
4 comments:
check out that goober's smile! so cute!
If you want to read the Ender's Game series, I have all of them.
funny thing about being a mama. it is so cute everything they do to YOU but to everyone else..... a little less exciting.. and to people who DO not have kids. That is a whole different tale to tell.
My little sister used to do that when she was a baby and I thought it was VERY cute! I have a hard time believing anything your precious one does could be atrocious. :)
Love, Erin (and Ben)
Post a Comment