Has anybody read any of these book series? I'm compiling a list for the mojolists.com job. I'll put an asterisk by the ones I have read (some part or all of the series).
The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien*
Ender’s Saga by Orson Scott Card
Space Trilogy by C. S. Lewis*
Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan
Foundation by Isaac Asimov
Dune by Frank Herbert
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll*
Book of the New Sun by Gene Wolfe
Rama by Arthur C. Clarke
Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis*
4 comments:
Hi Stephanie!! It's your old pal Brooke Moore, I know, long time no see...
I recently read LOTR this spring after swearing I'd never have anything to do with it! And I've read the Chronicles of Narnia several times (I'm pumped about the movie coming out this year). I'd like to read the Space Trilogy but I believe you guys have our copy! ;) ha.
Love to you all!
what's your address? we'll send it back. so sorry!! any other books we have? how'd you find my website? :)
Hey Stephanie! I don't remember how I found your website, I just came across it somehow... who knows! :)
How are you and Geoff and Addy? How has her health been? I've enjoyed the pictures you posted!
As for the books, probably Geoff can just bring them to the next fantasy draft or something like that :)
wow. i should blog more about sci-fi. this brought all kinds of people out of the woodwork.
Post a Comment