Time. Where does one mother in Austin find the time to blog? Well, as you can see, I haven't lately. This whole school, mom, wife thing is hard work and I'm not even contributing to the GNP. There are a few mother feminists that believe that what a mom does at home should be added to the GNP. It's kind of like you're volunteering, except you have to do it. But it's not something I dread; it is what it is. (My high school English teacher would be appalled that I ended a sentence with is.)
Mijita is so cute, but she's crying so I better sign off for now.
2 comments:
Motherhood is perhaps the most important and influential job in the universe, and you should feel empowered that you are that person in your daughter's life. Years from now, when Addy is a strong, intelligent woman, she will look back on these formative days when she was enveloped in her mother's love and support and be endlessly grateful. You are shaping the next generation of women who, like you, will make a huge difference in the lives of those around them and the world in which they live.
Post a Comment