Monday, November 07, 2005

Slowly

Slowly I'm convincing myself to stay in Austin just a little longer. Am I stuck in Texas for the rest of my life?! As my husband pointed out last night, I am the one still in school, so I guess it's my fault. I really enjoy this city even though it is in the middle of Texas. And now my sis is thinking of moving back here to hang out with us and go to school. Hawaii just ain't doing it for her. "It's beautiful but boring," she says. I guess about Austin I would have to say, "It's not beautiful, but it's not boring either." And I'll leave you with that.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kendra said...

hawaii? boring? let's switch lives, sis.

Brent said...

Define "boring."

Anonymous said...

you don't get any fun hurricanes in hawaii

Brooke said...

How can you say Austin is not beautiful after living in Waco??

Anonymous said...

I think it's funny that you would actually think we'd ever let you leave Austin! We'll be lying in the middle of 35 blocking your way... or else you'll have to take us all with you! :)

Anonymous said...

Isn't I-35 constantly blocked anyway?

The Durbin Family said...

You definitely need to visit the beautiful parts of Austin again -- just turn on the AC.