Not intentionally, a friend reminded me of an old, painful relationship yesterday. That sucked. I didn't want to rehash all this shit. These thoughts and feelings flooded over me as I read the email about two people who broke my heart. I thought I had locked them up and thrown away the key, but apparently it still very much hurts.
We are fragile, we human beings. Be careful with us.
3 comments:
*un abrazo*
I wish I had some all-healing wisdom to impart in this instance, especially having suffered through my share of poopy-head boyfriends myself, but I don't. All I can say here is that if they knew the incredible woman you are today, the smart, sexy, loving, funny wife & mother & friend you are, they would be kicking themselves. It doesn't change the fact that these memories still hurt, but know that in who you have become, you have OVERcome! Shame on poopy-head ex-boyfriends; Hooray for persevering chicks like yourself!
why is it that one other individual can leave scars that run so deep? i am praying for you. really i am.
Post a Comment