he's more like a cat, but he does have pretty bad breath. i guess i'll make certain exceptions but it doesn't mean i'll ever be a dog owner or even a dog lover.
what's cat breath like? By the way, he's been taking "opta-gest," so maybe you can forgive him. And he got a bath. (Why do I feel like I'm setting you two up for a date?)
10 comments:
Not even Scooter? (John says he's not a "real" dog....)
he's more like a cat, but he does have pretty bad breath. i guess i'll make certain exceptions but it doesn't mean i'll ever be a dog owner or even a dog lover.
cats rule and dogs drool.
You should be sorry.
At least now it's out there in the open. Must be a big relief, yeah?
we are done.
what's cat breath like? By the way, he's been taking "opta-gest," so maybe you can forgive him. And he got a bath. (Why do I feel like I'm setting you two up for a date?)
only a pregnant woman would come out with a confession like this. U crack me up.
"My cat's breath smells like cat food."
Yay. Add one point to the "not so much" for dogs.
Remember when Kalie fell off her skis and a big house boat was heading right for her? The St. Johns holds a lot of memories.
I am waiting for my dog to hurry up and die.........
Does that make us in the same league????????
P.S. He pees on the floor and is 12-1/2............
Darlene
Post a Comment