Friday, August 31, 2007

A little help please

Yesterday I let my anger and lack of sleep get the best of me. I yelled and cried. It was awful. I'm just a little overwhelmed by life right now. I feel like we're barely getting through the month financially, the house is a mess, I'm tired all the time, my giant stomach is weighing me down, I'm scared the baby might come early, my job is sucking the life out of me, and the school year has started and I'm not ready for the huz to be gone all day every day yet.

Waaaa waa. Boo hoo. Poor Stephie.

At least I'm not dumb.


http://youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you have the "Pregnancy Crazies". I remember them all too well... My father-in-law used to tell me, "Breathe in and breathe out---you'll get through it". Even if it doesn't help, know that I care.

Darlene

JO said...

Please call me, I called twice last week but you were at work both times. I love you