Saturday, October 13, 2007

Good grief

Well, last night around midnight I started having too many contractions (he's not ready at 33 weeks quite yet) and had to be admitted at the hospital. I got fluids and a medication to stop the contractions. It was scary and I'm pretty weepy today. I'm on "modified bed rest/light duty."

I don't want baby to be born too early.

(Sigh.)

6 comments:

Kendra said...

you are a wonderful person: professionally, familialy, spiritually... enjoy the rest and don't badger yourself about being weepy. You are a beloved human bean, Steph Krall!!!

The Durbin Family said...

Funny how husbands don't always keep track of these things...I said to Eric recently, "Isn't Steph Krall due with her baby pretty soon?" and he replied, "Yeah, Geoff posted something on our baseball boards recently, I think she's due any day." :) Try in 7 weeks! I've been thinking about you and hope you have a good bedrest (I had a similar experience with early contractions, but at 37 weeks). Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Noticed I wasn't on your thankful list. So [back to ME...], I thought I'd mention that we really really really love you dammit guys.

JT

Brent said...

Praying...

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to chime in as well, the whole Krall family is much loved and we all are praying/wishing for the best . . *un abrazo*

Kelly said...

i knew it! i was all crazed to think about so many days away from the computer because i knew b.b.k. was gonna try to pull something like this and i wouldn't even be able to hear about it, let alone rush to your bed(rest) side (in a fanny price sort of fashion). kisses and stern warnings to b.b.k. to stay inside. how are you doing now???