it's amazing to me that i just watched a 3 minute video of my son on my computer. the last sonogram to see if
JUDE
is head down (as opposed to breech, or butt first, like his sister tried to come into the world) showed that he is, in fact, heading down head first. way to go,
JUDE.
so now you know what his name will be (most likely), though we're debating on a middle name. what do you think of these:
Jude Michael (geoff's middle name)
Jude Warren (for the Warren clan, who love me like their own)
Jude Martin (for MLK, Jr. whose picture hangs in our dining room)
he's got a cute face, from what i can tell in the blurry picture. he weighs about 6 pounds.
so like i said, it's amazing to me that i know all these things about him already. i know some people prefer a mystery but these pictures have helped me connect with him in a way that nothing else can. i love you, Jude. i hope you come to visit us soon. :)
love, mommy
7 comments:
my vote is for martin
i like all three! but , no offense to Geoff's middle name, the order of my liking is: Warren (duh) Martin (cuz I'm Lutheran now) Michael.
What if he was Jude Warren Martin Michael Krall?
PS cool that you got to see that baby!!!! (and that he's head down -- lets hope he stays that way. Addy hasn't been whispering any mischevious plans to him, has she?)
jude warren martin michael krall
that's my name too
whenever i go out
the people always shout,
"there goes jude warren martin michael krall"
sha laa la la la la la laa
it needs to be something like dorian so we can have a nice JD going on. (i am a michael fan myself)
Auntie Darlene DEFINITLY votes for Jude Warren Krall!!
Name the Damn thing any gosh-dangit thing ye'want! We'll luv'ya inywee!!
shoot out theat g'dammer!
Oh, puh-leeeze make it "Warren".
Because in eight grade, your darling husband used to make mild fun of me for my *somewhat* intense adoration of Warren Moon. And to deflect his dead-on jabs at my youthful crush- I mean, mild interest- I mean, totally unhealthy obsession, I would always say "Oh come ON, Jee-Off...you're the one who's naming your firstborn after him, admit it!"
Yeah, it's not the "first" born...but I'll settle for "firstborn son". I'm sure that's what I meant, anyway!
Seriously, though...I am praying for you. I know the late days are uncomfortable and sometimes you feel like if you sneeze in the wrong direction the baby will fly out and hit the wall across the room and other times you just know that little booger is going to stay holed up in there until grad school.
I hope everything goes well, and that little Jude WARREN!!! starts off life with slightly less mischief than did his elder sibling and isn't caboose-first. Surgery bites : (
Anxiously awaiting word...and will keep praying!
~Liz
Post a Comment