Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sigh

Phew. What a week.

Well, my son came into this world healthy, pink, crying, and weighing in at 8 pounds 5 ounces on December 3.

He's pretty much the coolest dude in the whole world.

Meet Jude Buckley Krall, 7 days old.



13 comments:

Kendra said...

great pictures -- you survived! yea! depending on how non-procrastinatory I am, you may be getting a little care package in the mail soon....

Anonymous said...

Now that he's here I can say it...I was so hoping you'd get another little redhead!

I was sorely hoping for "Warren" but "Buckley" certainly has amply more cool factor that Warren...I'd say the middle name alone ensures that rather than starting his own account firm by age twenty-five, he'll instead be giving a screw-the-establishment speech with the rest of his trio at the Grammys.

He is gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. I am so happy for y'all.

I simply adore the bottom photo:
"Serf, fetch me a cocktail of breastmilk and a single mint leaf. Should you defy me, I shall displatch my bodyguard Adeline to swiftly expel you from the premises"

Much love to y'all and gratitude to the One who could bless the world with a perfect little life to be raised by socially conscious people who will raise him to make a difference. It's too bad you can't have a million of them.

-Liz

Brent said...

Congratulations!!!

I really love it when God chooses to bless with arrows in your quiver...and give you the responsibility to raise him in the way HE should go! I'm sure the two of you are up to the task!

And, may I say, that you look radiant holding him!

JO said...

Those pictures are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Raise him how you will, I see a bad ass in the making. Once he reads my book "The God Delusion" he's a gonner, despite your best efforts at Christian brain washing. Welcome to gen Z.

Anonymous said...

eeeks! too adorable! congrats and love you all so much!

Brooke said...

Congrats Stephanie! He's adorable :)

~Brooke

Anonymous said...

HOW very lovely are the THREE of you!!!!! Can't WAIT to see you all! XXXOOO

Auntie Darlene

Caroline said...

i want to hold that adorable little shnoookums....... come visit

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

gk said...

You're pregnant?!

(that never gets old)

Anonymous said...

AWWWW...too cute! He is a precious lil man!

Michelle said...

Beautiful, beautiful family.