Monday, April 21, 2008

Praise the Lord

DONE WITH SCHOOL DONE WITH SCHOOL DONE WITH SCHOOL DONE WITH SCHOOL DONE WITH SCHOOL DONE WITH SCHOOL DONE WITH SCHOOL DONE WITH SCHOOL DONE WITH SCHOOL DONE WITH SCHOOL DONE WITH SCHOOL DONE WITH SCHOOL DONE WITH SCHOOL DONE WITH SCHOOL DONE WITH SCHOOL DONE WITH SCHOOL DONE WITH SCHOOL DONE WITH SCHOOL DONE WITH SCHOOL DONE WITH SCHOOL DONE WITH SCHOOL DONE WITH SCHOOL DONE WITH SCHOOL DONE WITH SCHOOL

Send all your congratulatory comments my way because I'm DOOOOOOOOOOOONE!

Just have to walk in the graduation ceremony and I'll have my Masters of Science in Nursing with an emphasis on Public Health.

Gotta go. Baby's crying.

5 comments:

Brent said...

Congratulations, Steph! I remember vividly the day I turned in my last final at university and the last day of class at seminary (a group presentation, of which I didn't have to be involved in the presentation directly, but behind the scenes) and how joyful that felt.

Enjoy the moment, dear. You've earned it.

Side note: I'm really proud of you. I think you'll make an excellent nurse, and I can see why the area of public health appeals to you. Rock on, Steph!

Kendra said...

You ROCK! Ditto the proud friend feelings...you're too cool for school, steph.

Mike said...

That's totally cool. BIG congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Felicitaciones! Felicitaciones! Felicitaciones! Please trade with me Steph! Please. Please!

JO said...

That's totally awesome, I am so happy for you.