Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A call for links

Plead your case to be on my list of links. I feel like I've left some people out that I didn't mean to.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Reasons to add me:
1. You're on my list of links!
2. C'mon, you need a token conservative somewhere in your list! :) You could even add some disclaimer if you like. Hehe!
3. Roomie, we lived together for two years!
Enough said. I expect to added pronto. :)

Laura said...

So I'm a total idiot. I'm "we can work it out." I somehow missed it. I'm laughing at myself now. How appropriately named! "We can work it out!"

Laura said...

You'd be happy to know that I still pull all-nighters (though not very often), but I haven't participated in any middle of the night radio contests since the "We can work it out" incident. Sorry I'm flooding you with comments!

Anonymous said...

Well, let's see...there are so many reasons.

1. I link to you. Oh wait, actually I got rid of all my links.

2. My blog is fairly decent.

3. I read your blog (yeah, that's a good one).

4. I have redish hair.

I humbly submit this for your thoughtful consideration.

s is for sarah said...

1. You're on my list 'o links!

2. Even though we haven't talked in a seriously long time...we did share some craziness (and friendship) in Polski-ville.

3. I'd love to keep up with you and vice versa!