Sad news...
I left the interview after only 5 minutes because they found out that I'm in school on Tues. and Thurs. and they need someone Mon. thru Fri. during the day. Big bummer. I had the Travis lyrics, "Why does it always rain on me..." in my head when I walked outside because I was sad and it was raining hard. And yet, life goes on. They were very sorry and kind to me and they told me about another position that I should apply for that is better suited for my schedule. So, back to the drawing board, square one, whatever you wanna call it.
I am excited, though, about my trek to Dallas this weekend. Geoff and I are going up to see the family and most importantly, to see Joanna on her birthday. Good times.
I'm gonna go sulk a little bit about the job and then I'll be back to normal Stephanie. I'm happy to be in school, even if it does get in the way of a real job. As Kalie would say, "whatev."
No comments:
Post a Comment