Ahh, I knew it wouldn't be too long before the ole insomnia set in again. Here it be, midnight, and I jus cain't get to sleep, y'all.
When returning (from my already packed day of meeting interesting people) to my apartment complex, I faintly hear Bionce playing to my right; I look over; there is a grown man doin the booty shake. HAA! It was hilarious! What's even funnier is that I always see him on Tuesdays and Thursdays and he's always getting a new hairdo -- I've happened to catch him in the halfway stage many a time -- half of his hair in corn rows, the other half nappy and stickin out the side of his head. Awesome. He is so cheerful and I've yet to learn his name, especially this time because I caught him doin the booty shake and he got real embarrassed. He came out on his porch and I said, "I saw you! You thought no one saw you, didn't you?" He laughed and ran back into his apartment, shakin it as he ran with his hands in the air. Again, awesome just about sums it up.
Check out my buddy, Kelly Keith's new blogspot. It's labeled on my links as "Hellooo, Nurse." She informed me that she's "on codeine," for a legitimate reason, folks, no worries; she hurt her neck really bad one morning when she was stretching. Poor thing. Visit her website and read her codeine thoughts.
Ok, done for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment