Monday, October 06, 2003

I think Ranier Wolfcastle should run for Mayor of Springfield on the Simpsons. That would be hilarious.

In other news, I had a dream last night that woke me up in tears. I was kidnapped and everyone presumed I was dead so they got on with their lives, including my husband, who married my former roommate, Kelly Keith. After I escaped from the sweaty-tooth madman, I found that Geoff and Kelly had bought my parents' old house in Niceville, Florida and were living in married bliss; imagine my disappointment. I told Geoff about it this morning and he apologized profusely, but I told him he can't be held accountable for what his dream-self chooses to do. Kelly, on the other hand... that little...

So today I'm studying studying studying for my tests. I've become quite a homebody nerd, content to read my science texts with kitties crawling all around me and the sound of clothes being dried and a plate of crackers, a bowl of tuna fish with mustard and pickles, and some cheese squares at my side. This is what it's like to be an almost-adult whose husband works to pay the bills while his wife studies studies studies at home. Good times. :)

No comments: