Wednesday, May 26, 2004
Down with birth control (the hormone kind, at least)
I've had an off and on relationship with the BC pill for many years now and I've decided that enough is enough. No more, I say. No more. My emotions are wacky, my body is wacky, my mind is wacky. These hormones are wreaking havoc on my system and I'm giving up on this extra estrogen scene. Now I'm sure some of you didn't really want to know all this, but in an attempt to make this a more expository and honest journal, I'm addressing all issues, even those that aren't for the faint of heart, stomach, etc. My friend in our small group has gone the natural route for sometime and she has lots of helpful tips for me. I'll be glad once this "detox" is finished and I'm back to my normal self again, whatever that means (??) since I've been on the pill since I was about 17 or 18. Good riddance, little green/pink/white/brown/blue/peach pills!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment