As I patiently await the beginning of a new chapter in my life, I have stopped to enjoy the absence of deadlines, papers, tests, a to-do list of sorts. So here's what's going well in my life...
My student loans are rolling in -- AKA "free" money for now. My husband's job is winding down and will end with a bang this Thursday night as the opening act for Last Night in Cell Six at the Hideout once more (9pm). I've been subbing when the jobs are available but other than that, it's been nice to do nothing. My church is making a really great volunteer opportunity available to me that I can't wait to get involved in -- I'm not sure exactly what my role will be, but I will be working at an AIDS/hospice clinic. I'm pumped about that. My friend and I repaired things a few days ago and I'm relieved about that. My little sis called me last night and told me that she's going to apply to UT in Austin just for kicks even though she really wants to go to Florida State University. Working out has made me feel a lot better about my self-image, my body, my health. Our rent for July will be significantly lower due to our early move out date. Our new apartment complex is going to let us paint our walls if we so desire. I feel closer to God these days. I feel loved. And the list goes on...
No comments:
Post a Comment