Sunday, May 02, 2004

Gpa

The call that wasn't so scary after all...
I ended up talking to my Gpa Carl -- I pretty much cried the whole time, but he basically said that he loved me and didn't want me to be sad because God would use this illness and possible death for His good. He definitely has a positive attitude, which is a relief and an encouragement. And I have definitely redefined my feelings toward him and incorporated the years of good memories along with the not-so-good ones. I talked to my momma about it all and she's probably the only other person in this world that truly understands my mixed emotions about the whole thing. Mom is great; I need to tell her that.

things to look forward to...
Next week: bidding on a possible HUD home and finals (I'm looking forward to the end of finals)!
June 1: nursing school!
August: Kendra and John move to Austin!