Wednesday, January 04, 2006

School Spirit? Not Really...

I admit. I'm not really "into" sports. My choices tonight were to a) go to a Rose Bowl party with a bunch of people who did not go to UT but have more school spirit than me, a current UT student, or b) stay home with sleeping Addy and watch The Wedding Singer.

Well, you're reading this so I think you know which one I picked. "Do you really want to hurt me..."

Hook Em Horns.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bet that was a sweet party.

Put some pants on that kid!


PS - Apologies for unintentional dis over the holidays. Time was short, but we should have called. Next year, let's meet in Reno.

Anonymous said...

Reno.

feh.

Anonymous said...

I think you and I were the only ones in Austin NOT watching the game! My students kept asking me who I was rooting for, and after explaining to them that I went to Baylor where football was laughable, I answered "UT; Because if they don't win I will have to put up with a lot of grumpy longhorns for the rest of the week."