I think my cat has both an eating disorder and schizophrenia.
I'm pretty sure she hears voices, has delusions of grandeur, and obsesses over very strange things. When the shadows on the wall are harrassing her, she jumps up to 3 feet in the air to attack them. I believe she thinks that little men with catnip coveralls live on the wall just out of reach. Sometimes she looks at her paw and appears to be crying. Is she sad that she never had the chance to swat at a bird, living her life in the confined and carpeted home of deranged owners? Or does she think that the president has bugged her paw and is listening to her every step? Her eating disorder of choice as of late is bulemia. Supposedly, she has Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I think she just caught a glance of herself in the mirror and said, "Ooh, Brint, you need to lose a little weight, honey." Personally I think she's just jealous of Meekus' slim figure. Brint still hasn't gotten over the fact that she has stripes and Meekus does not. Everyone knows that stripes stopped being trendy in the late 80s. Solids are in. I think she would benefit from some sort of in-patient treatment facility for girl kitties with body dismorphic disorders and other mental health issues. Would she be on suicide watch? Poor Brint. She's so young.
6 comments:
You are such a freak, Love you.
Loved your entry so much I read it three times. It was great seeing you guys last night! I got to have my Krall fix.
Sounds like your cat needs an orange mocha frappucino.
Now I think you just lost your dignity...
It's time we start a Save Brint fund -- tax deductible contributions, t-shirts and mugs available for $50-100 contributions. We must unite!
What I don't get is that my cat constantly is picking fights with other cats AND losing, and so ends up with wounds just about every day. Every day! And they look really bad, too, bleeding and everything. Do they not hurt him? Can he not think to himself, 'ouch, maybe I shouldn't do that anymore because it hurts'?? Sometimes he drives me crazy.
He's a beautiful cat, but he would be alot prettier if the fur on his back wasn't constantly scuffed up!!
I don't know how this comment relates to your post but as a fellow cat owner, I thought I'd share.
Post a Comment