Wednesday, March 29, 2006

High 8 Us

I'm on a hiatus from blogging. Life is hectic but good. I'll be back someday. Peace out.

7 comments:

Kendra said...

i don't think you get high 8 us anymore.

Brent said...

Me, either.

Kendra said...

that's two, three makes it unanimous...

Anonymous said...

see you at 4 steph :o) PLEASE! i write and poke fun because i can, poor steph flu-ridden, i will march with the force of two! it's really funny, i'm listening to the keep aways right now, the band you and geoff saw on friday with low, i cannot IMAGINE geoff liking this music, but given he said he enjoyed the show, there is hope for a conversion :o)

Ahora puedes adivinar quien te esta escribiendo, creo que sera muy dificil porque quien conoces que siempre escribe anonimo? :o)

Anonymous said...

I don't think I ever said I liked the music.

Gotta admire those girls for playing their hearts out. Coupled with the entirely apathetic crowd (and Lone Star), made for a generally enjoyable experience.

Brent said...

Okay, Steph. Break's over.

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa