What's that thing? I said. O, that's an oar, he said, in case we hit a calm stretch & we decide we need more excitement & also it's good for slapping sharks. -from Story People
I'll be your oar if you'll be mine. Thanks for going to Sanibel with me.
nobody in this house lives in the burbs. i don't know what you're talking about. i decided to erase my last post because it was not productive or edifying. i was just pissed that someone who refuses to show their true identity was talking trash about a generous and funny man that officiated my wedding. (and was with me when i first cried about the dire poverty people face every day and when i realized that i could do something about it.)
i was wondering what happened to that post . . . . it was as if it magically disappeared, this world of blogs leaves me quite disoriented, for I do not even know the ways of the blog, the blogger, not the blogged . . .
12 comments:
Yeah, but some trucks are really cool lookin', too.
you need more 10 pm coffee. you're writing's getting kind of sparse.
(she says in envy, since she's written sixty pages in the last two weeks....)
sorry, projection voice talking there...
that is so cute! even if she looks like a truck...... hmm could his mom be a big huge pregnant woman? LOL miss ya stephy.
Holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Pensaba que escribirias algunas noticias de Florida pero me imagino que estas bien ocupada con Addy, Kelly, y sus abuelos . . .
Cuidense!
what happened to "nut job." little conscience in the burbs? go away! being manipulative STINKS
What's that thing? I said. O, that's an oar, he said, in case we hit a calm stretch & we decide we need more excitement & also it's good for slapping sharks.
-from Story People
I'll be your oar if you'll be mine. Thanks for going to Sanibel with me.
nobody in this house lives in the burbs. i don't know what you're talking about. i decided to erase my last post because it was not productive or edifying. i was just pissed that someone who refuses to show their true identity was talking trash about a generous and funny man that officiated my wedding. (and was with me when i first cried about the dire poverty people face every day and when i realized that i could do something about it.)
you go away, meanie.
i was wondering what happened to that post . . . . it was as if it magically disappeared, this world of blogs leaves me quite disoriented, for I do not even know the ways of the blog, the blogger, not the blogged . . .
Guys I can't take it any more.
I am "Anonymous."
oh oh! I got an anonymous comment on my blog. Gives me warm fuzzy feelings.
damn i missed something
Did you know I can leg press 2000 pounds?
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/05/26/national/main1662789.shtml
Post a Comment