Going to sleep now. I worked hard last night.
Something to ponder... the mother of one of my patients was in complete denial about her child's chronic illness. At what point does it become neglect? And at what point does Western medicine fail her and her child? And what is my role in this situation?
7 comments:
you're back at work now...maybe you'll have another question for your viewers to ponder. you done good, stephie-poo.
Pesaría su bebé ahora
hi. i miss being at your house every few days. wanna hang out and eat peanut butter together? let's do. yer cool n stuff. bye..
who is this anonymous commentor that wants to weigh my baby?
:)
i think you meant besaria?
random anonymous post (^_^ ?)
puedes decir "necesito determinar el peso de su bebe'" tambien hija
Stephanie...my Mom was sick with metastasized (sp?) breast cancer for 7 years before she passed away...girl, you have GOT to let me know more details of whast is up with your family, what is up with your mother or father's health situation...I'm no expert, ok, but I have seen the worst of the worst -- though I wouldn't change my experience with Mom for the frigging WORLD -- and I want you to know that Your role is crucial. For the 36 hours before my Mom passed away on the couch in the living room, I sat on the floor in front of the couch with my Dad, crushing up Morphine and feeding it to Mom with a syringe every two hours, all right? WRITE TO ME. Write via MySpace, or send an e-mail: prisha001@gmail.com. I want to know what is going on in your life and with your parents...
Post a Comment