Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I'm No Superman

I've taken to watching the 1 and 1:30 AM Scrubs episodes.















Insomnia rules!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check this out Steph, I watch Scrubs now from 6-7 p.m. on Comedy Central, and they're showing Season 5! It's wierd, Turk has a mustache, etc . . . now I won't have to borrow your Scrubs for weeks upon weeks! Not that you really notice when I have it, and don't tell me you do! I know the truth. We all do.

I am so fried right now. GRE + LSAT = ASH ON HIS LAST WITS END. The human body can take anything. It's a marvelous thing. Too bad my sanity is gone.

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

Anonymous said...

Respects, your site is really excellently done
- www.blogger.com f
spaghetti alla carbonara