Monkey!
surgery? yuck! guess what? the MLK march was cancelled. Bummer. And I think the cedar is getting to me.
maybe i can sneak over to dr. romero's office to hold your hand while he slices your toe open! i forgot to look at your appt time - i will call you tomorrow am with the info! poor stephiepoo.
toe? whats wrong with it?
Sorry about your toe, Stephie! I have to move on the 31st and haven't even thought about packing, how's that for wallowing news? Moving sucks!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
surgery? yuck! guess what? the MLK march was cancelled. Bummer. And I think the cedar is getting to me.
maybe i can sneak over to dr. romero's office to hold your hand while he slices your toe open! i forgot to look at your appt time - i will call you tomorrow am with the info! poor stephiepoo.
toe? whats wrong with it?
Sorry about your toe, Stephie! I have to move on the 31st and haven't even thought about packing, how's that for wallowing news? Moving sucks!
Post a Comment