Sunday, February 11, 2007

fionna apple makes me feel better about some of the thoughts i have...

"what wasted unconditional love on somebody who doesn't believe in the stuff. oh well."

also, tori amos...

"i want to kill this waitress. she's worked here a year longer than i. if i did it fast, you know, that's an act of kindness. but i believe in peace. i believe in peace, bitch."

and then, ben folds...

"and don't forget to give me back my black tshirt."

sometimes people that hurt you come back to haunt you late at night. at least that's my experience every now and then. i'm glad there are still people that love me.

4 comments:

Kendra said...

sorry others have hurt you - but you are right that there are DEFINITELY people who love you. I know a couple Thompsons (and a sniffing, sneezing, licking dog) that like you. Plus, there are those people who live with you. Then, there are those folks who like to use your blog as a message board. Yeah-- there are a few of us

Anonymous said...

I love Fiona Apple! I love you, Steph! Those who have hurt you do not deserve to haunt you. They deserve for you to be unable to remember their last names if you are asked to recall them. Ha!

Brent said...

I'm not sure I get Fiona Apple...but I kinda have a crush on Lisa Loeb if that helps any.

And my teenage daughter has recently found that Norah Jones "speaks" to her. So does Gwen Stafani. And Edie Brickell attended the fine arts school she's applying to.

That's all I've got regarding my relationship with female singers right now...

Caroline said...

how is nursing life?