I'm thinking about deleting my blog. I want to get back to a personal, private journal again. Hope you all have enjoyed Herland. I think I will probably print out all of my posts and then delete it. It should be cathartic. Thanks for reading.
I say, journal on your own, but use this as a way to stay in touch with all of us. Post pictures, tell stories, get discussions going. PLLLLEEEEEAAAASE! Either that or write to me a whole lot more. Love you.
By the way, I hope that didn't sound like I want you to kill your blog - no, not at all.
Maybe you should kill this blog and birth another one next week - yeah, that's better.
I'm on my third blog. I've thought multiple times about putting it to pasture though (I don't even really know what that idiom means)...but it keeps going...
If I keep typing, and typing right now, will this blog just keep going and going? Can you kill a blog while someone is in the process of writing a long, largely pointless comment?...something to think about...
please don't go. I would never know anything about your life or get to see cute pictures of Mahna's little friend! Just post a pic now and then or something not too personal. I know how you feel, but please don't go. :(
8 comments:
thanks for writing.
Although I caught on to your blog waaaay too late, I have enjoyed it. =)
Don't do it! I've considered it daily for nearly four years but find the sense of community and connection better worth the effort.
bye bye steph
I say, journal on your own, but use this as a way to stay in touch with all of us. Post pictures, tell stories, get discussions going. PLLLLEEEEEAAAASE! Either that or write to me a whole lot more. Love you.
I kind of think killing off a blog every now and then might be a good thing.
But don't hesitate to start another one if/when the time ever seems right...
I hope you are doing well - some day we will see you in person again...I hope.
By the way, I hope that didn't sound like I want you to kill your blog - no, not at all.
Maybe you should kill this blog and birth another one next week - yeah, that's better.
I'm on my third blog. I've thought multiple times about putting it to pasture though (I don't even really know what that idiom means)...but it keeps going...
If I keep typing, and typing right now, will this blog just keep going and going? Can you kill a blog while someone is in the process of writing a long, largely pointless comment?...something to think about...
So far so good...
Ok, that's enough...
please don't go. I would never know anything about your life or get to see cute pictures of Mahna's little friend! Just post a pic now and then or something not too personal. I know how you feel, but please don't go. :(
Post a Comment