Monday, May 14, 2007

Loss



Today I am suffering the loss (geographically) of my friends Kendra and John. They're leaving us for Colorado -- more specifically, for the philosophy department at CSU in Ft. Collins. They will be missed for more than one reason.

1) Late night beer and music sessions, including German rage rock and flat Shiner (stirred for hours by him)
2) Free therapy with her (it's just not the same on the phone)
3) Gimpy three-legged lesbian dog and his bad breath
4) Waves, hugs, lunches, and quick chats with her while dropping of the kid at school
5) Waves, hugs, lunches, and long chats
6) Expletives written on doors
7) Free God advice, judgement free
8) Free babysitting
9) Long walks
10) Sharing written thoughts
11) Sharing food
12) Sharing family crises

Lucky 13) Being able to drop everything and see each other in 10 minutes

We'll be there soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried my best, but...this time I'm not f*d!!!!"