Friday, July 13, 2007

Newsworthy

Just wanted you all to know that our second child is a BOY! :) Addy said, "I have a baby brother?" at the doctor's office. It was awesome.

8 comments:

Brent said...

That is newsworthy! Very cool!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Baby Boy Krall! (And Daddy Krall, and Mommy Krall, and Big Sister Krall, and Krall Kitties) That is very exciting news- Congratulations!

The Durbin Family said...

Yay! Congratulations! I loooove my sweet, rambunctious, noisy little boy...boys are so great!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats to you, Geoff, and Addy! I am so happy for you!

Anna said...

aww... you and caroline should live closer together... your kids could be friends. (and of course if you lived closer to her, you'd be closer to me... :) ) xoxo anna

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Nothing steals the heart of a mommy like a little BOY!!!! They charm the socks right off ya! Congratulations to all of you---can't wait to spoil another one!!!!

Love from
"Auntie Darlene"

Maureen said...

Congratulations Stephie :)