
I'm very huge.
Last night I got cancelled which means there are too many nurses and not enough sick kids. This happens a lot in the summer. It was a lovely night off with the fam. I actually slept all day and then all night, no problem. I think it was a total of 14 hours or so of sleep. Awesome.
Would you like to give us some suggestions for names? We're really hitting a brick wall here. Here are some of the names we've considered but aren't super excited about yet:
Warren
Devin
Evan
Felix
Buckley
Duncan
Jeremiah
Benjamin
19 comments:
Well, WE of course like Warren.... I'm glad you got some sleep. Me too. Sometimes you just gotta break down and have a sleep overdose. Thanks for the picture.
Stephen has a nice ring to it.
Geoff hasn't proposed "Sufjan" ??
we're partial to benjamin over here in the lance household, but in favor of throwing something out that's not on your list (but have noticed a couple biblical choices), i vote for joel or micah. while i like paul, i don't think it'd work for you all. paul krall. hehe... that's not fair to a kid.
How 'bout "Thutmose" ? It's biblical...
micah is on our list.
the dad just said, "how bout stevie ray krall?"
whatcha think?
How about Soofyan? No one would ever realize it's a rip off.
How about Brady?
Seriously though, I'm gonna have to go with Jeremiah.
Tracy and I had Micah on our list of potential names and she nixed it pretty quickly when I said (out loud), "Hey, that would be cool. And we could call him the "micah-wave." Her job was to come up with names. Mine was to come up with what the other kids would call them on the playground. We played to our strengths.
What about a Raising Arizona tribute name? There's "H.I." Or Joshua, Caleb or Tab (because she always like Biblical names). Or Buford (he was the sly one who already knew his ABC's and had to hit the dirt, boy!).
One more Raising Arizona tribute name: Bill Parker (that motherscratcher).
Auntie Darlene definitely votes for WARREN---
Warren Krall has a strong ring......
I want to rub the belly. I like Felix. Benjamin is cute too and really isn't heard much anymore.
Warren Krall sounds very diplomatic...political.
I'm a fan of Felix. John has proposed Sufjan for our own son. (whenever that happens...)
I also love Jeremiah. Then again, every name on our list is Biblical and ends in "ah".
I like Jeremiah, just dont call him Jeremy please. Pretty please. I have to say I'm surprised that there aren't a few more "breaking the mold" kinda names on the list. Something to fit his sisters name.
A quick run down of Charlie Approved(tm) names:
Cloud
Ender
Dain
Saber (Sabre and Sabyre are reserved for girls)
Flaren
Denzel
Kayne
Miles
Ephraim
Lucias
Orion
Drake
Aiden (really cool)
I could keep going...
Also, please don't do anything like Charles Richard unless you plan on assuming the throne of England, thank you.
PS: Nice belly sis! keep up the good work.
"Jeremy spoke in class today"
are those the lyrics of the pearl jam song?
okay, i'm back and i have some more nominations...
1. amos
2. henry
3. deacon
4. luke
5. atticus
6. alden
7. quentin
... and if you're going to consider ben, you have to think about aaron too. :)
I'll second Stevie Ray Krall !
I like Charlie's names. Heath wants you to name the baby Bartholomew, so you can call him Bar Krall.
warren! there are so few!
no warren please- its such a grown up name, and for 18years it won't fit, how do you make a nick name for warren? war? i know you don't want your child called war :)
i'm for aiden...
when are you due?
Post a Comment