Watched Magnolia last night with hub and Kendroo. What a heavy movie. It's like drowning in a pool of maple syrup and depression. Tom Cruise is scarily good at being an a*hole. Now we're listening to 'Car Talk' on NPR. This caller is a dummy. Even I know not to put steering fluid in your break system. Not to mention he owns a Sunfire. I thought those cars were only for teenage girls in suburbia.
Addy and I are doing a lot better. We're still coughing but able to return to some sort of normal life. I even went to a real salon to get my hairs cut yesterday. Not to mention, "SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!" It's nice to have G-off home for good, at least for a few months.
These are a few of my favorite lines from the movie...
"And, no, it is not dangerous to confuse children with angels."
"You have to be nicer to me, Dad."
"And you have the indecency to call me lady! Shame on you! Shame on both of you!"
"I've got so much love to give, I just don't know where to put it."
No comments:
Post a Comment