Sunday, March 11, 2007

Ok ok, calm down

Maybe I'll just take a hiatus.

We'll see.

8 comments:

Caroline said...

calm down? I can't, I had too much coffee.

Anonymous said...

follow your heart steph, follow your heart; your heart will never lead you astray, in all questions of difficulty, those of blog nature as well

Kendra said...

you have appeased the masses. :)

Brent said...

Consider this mass appeased.

Anonymous said...

while you're taking a hiatus, can you put the TRLA Blog back up? pretty please? www.texasriograndelegalaid.blogspot.com

TRLA needs you steph, poor people in Texas need you

Anonymous said...

Steph, do what you want with the blog...it's yours after all. But keep me posted on life and Stephie-type things in general!

Kelly said...

the day i noticed that i had been deleted from your blog was a rather difficult one to say the least. and since my blog does not necessarily have any ultimate redemtive qualities, but is merely composed of self-serving musings, i ask only this: if you sentence your blog to death, you must let me go down with the ship.

Caroline said...

miss ya, poopsie